Hospice Care in Douglasville, GA
The end of life is a difficult time, but it is one that can be filled with love, kindness and dignity.
Golden Rule Hospice is a locally owned and operated company that provides compassionate end of life care to patients in Douglasville and throughout the Atlanta region.
Read on to discover how we can take care of your loved one and your family through this time of transition.
Golden Rule Hospice Levels of Care in Douglasville
To ensure that there are no gaps in patient care, we offer all four Medicare-covered levels of care along with an exclusive fifth level of care called Transitional Care.
- Routine Home Care: Our interdisciplinary team visits your loved one in their home in Douglasville to provide the routine care they need.
- Continuous Care: This at-home service provides primarily nursing support during a crisis.
- Respite Care: Up to 5 days of consecutive respite time are available to caregivers who need time to rest and recover. During that time, your loved one is transferred to a contracted in-patient facility for care.
- In-Patient Care: This level of care takes place at a contracted facility for up to 8 days. The goal is to return the patient home for Routine Home Care as soon as possible.
- Transitional Care: When CMS regulations prevent a patient in active decline from receiving Continuous Care, Golden Rule Hospice fills the gap with an exclusive level of care called Transitional care.
Golden Rule Hospice is the only regional hospice to offer these five levels of care. That means that we offer support to your loved one surpassing 90% of area hospices.
What to Know About Hospice Care in Douglasville
When it is time to choose a hospice in Douglasville, you need to pick a company to work with that is licensed to offer services in GA and accepts your coverage.
As Douglasville is west of Atlanta, you should ask how quickly the company can send nursing staff to your loved one’s location if there is an urgent need for extra care.
Golden Rule Hospice serves the entire Atlanta region. Our network of nurses can reach any part of the locale rapidly when necessary, including Douglasville.
Frequently Asked Questions About Douglasville Hospice
Q: What are the hospice services you provide in Douglasville?
A: To ensure that patients and their families receive the full spectrum of support they need, we provide holistic services for the body, mind and spirit. Learn in-depth about our Family & Caregiver Support and Physical Support & Management.
Q: Why choose Golden Rule Hospice in Douglasville?
A: As the only hospice in the region to offer Transitional Care, we ensure that your loved one always has the support they need through every stage.
We offer unparalleled communication and unrivaled commitment to dignified and compassionate care.
Q: Do you serve other areas besides Douglasville?
A: Along with Douglasville, we serve customers throughout Atlanta, including in Brookhaven, Stonecrest, Marietta, Smyrna, Peachtree Corners, Gainesville, Woodstock and Stockbridge.