Hospice Care in Brookhaven, GA
If your loved one is in decline and requires palliative care, Golden Rule Hospice is here to provide support and comfort during this time of transition.
While we are based in Alpharetta, we serve customers throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area, including Brookhaven.
Read on to find out how we ease your loved one’s symptoms and provide support for your entire family.
Our Levels of Care in Brookhaven, GA
We provide more support during the last week of life than 90% of area hospices by offering all four levels of Medicare-covered care along with a fifth exclusive level of care called Transitional Care.
- Routine Home Care: By providing routine home care, we help the patient to spend as much time at home as possible where they feel safe and comfortable.
- Continuous Care: During a period of crisis, our team provides short-term Continuous Care at home.
- Respite Care: Caregivers who need time to rest and recharge can call upon respite care, which provides 5 consecutive days of in-patient facility care for a patient.
- In-Patient Care: When a patient’s needs exceed what can be treated at home, In-Patient Care is provided at a contracted facility for 8 days or less.
- Transitional Care: Exclusive to Golden Rule Hospice, Transitional Care offers additional supportive care when a patient in active decline does not qualify for Continuous Care.
What to Know About Hospice Care in Brookhaven
When you are choosing a Brookhaven hospice, here is what you should look for:
• Appropriate licensing to operate in the state of GA.
• Your coverage needs to be accepted (i.e. Medicare, Medicaid, other benefits, or private insurance).
• Holistic services.
• Respect for the patient’s wishes.
• Rapid support in Brookhaven.
• Support for the whole family.
• Personal, prompt service and open communication at all times.
With its location on the north side of Atlanta, not all hospices can provide fast response services in Brookhaven. Golden Rule Hospice can.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hospice in Brookhaven, GA
Q: What services do you provide?
A: We offer a broad spectrum of services to ease physical symptoms and soothe the mind and spirit. Our volunteers keep patients company, while our counsellors and chaplain offer emotional and spiritual support the patient and their loved ones. Discover our Family & Caregiver Support and Physical Support & Management.
Q: What sets Golden Rule apart from other hospices?
A: Along with our exclusive Transitional Care service, we exceed other area hospices in terms of the time and attention we are able to give patients and their loved ones. We can offer far more interaction than a national company. Anytime you have a question or concern, one of our caring interdisciplinary staff will be here for you.
Q: What other parts of Atlanta do you serve?
A: We serve customers throughout the entire Atlanta area, including in Stonecrest, Marietta, Smyrna, Peachtree Corners, Gainesville, Woodstock, Douglasville and Stockbridge.