Hospice Care in Peachtree Corners, GA
When the time comes to transfer a loved one to Hospice care in Peachtree Corners, GA, Golden Rule Hospice is here to offer the support and compassion your loved one deserves.
We are based in Alpharetta, and are locally owned and operated. Golden Rule Hospice provides more personal service than nationwide hospices. You are our neighbour, and we support you as such. Read on to discover our levels of care and learn more about our services in Peachtree Corners.
Our Levels of Care in Peachtree Corners, GA
We offer all four levels of care Medicare covers. But we also offer a fifth level of care that is exclusive to Golden Rule Hospice called Transitional Care.
- Routine Home Care: This level of care takes place where the patient feels most comfortable—at home in Peachtree Corners.
- Continuous Care: Our team provides this short-term service during a crisis that necessitates in-home continuous monitoring and treatment.
- Respite Care: To keep compassionate caregivers going strong, respite care allows for 5 consecutive days of in-patient care, giving caregivers a break.
- In-Patient Care: Sometimes, a patient’s needs exceed what is possible at home. When that happens, we transfer your loved one to a contracted facility for up to 8 days of In-Patient Care.
- Transitional Care: If your loved one is actively declining but is unable to receive Continuous Care because of CMS regulations, we step in with our exclusive fifth level of Transitional Care.
With our five levels of care, we offer more support in the last week of life than 90% of hospices in the Atlanta region.
What to Know About Hospice Care in Peachtree Corners
It is essential to research before choosing a hospice in Peachtree Corners. Confirm that the company has a license to operate in Georgia and accepts your coverage.
The impression that a company gives you during the consultation is also very important. This is your chance to find out how transparent a hospice is and how personalized their services are. Based on the conversation, you can also evaluate whether they will respect the wishes of your loved one to the utmost.
Peachtree Corners is northeast of Atlanta right near Alpharetta. One important thing to know about hospice services is that not all of them are sufficiently staffed to send nurses rapidly to every location.
Golden Rule Hospice is based in Alpharetta and has nurses throughout the Atlanta region. You can be assured of a fast response in case of an emergency.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hospice in Peachtree Corners, GA
Q: What are your hospice services in Peachtree Corners?
A: Our range of hospice services in Peachtree Corners includes physical and palliative care, volunteer companionship, counseling for patients and their families, and spiritual guidance. We can give you a full description of all of our services during your consultation.
Q: What sets Golden Rule apart from other Peachtree Corners hospices?
A: Our hospice is the only one in the area to offer five levels of care. We also go the extra distance to make sure that we provide support for every aspect of a patient’s well-being.
Q: Do you serve other parts of Atlanta?
A: Along with Peachtree Corners, we serve customers throughout Atlanta, including in Brookhaven, Stonecrest, Marietta, Smyrna, Gainesville, Woodstock, Douglasville and Stockbridge.