Hospice Care in Woodstock, GA
Your loved one deserves to spend as much quality time as possible at home with family and friends.
To make that possible, Golden Rule Hospice offers five levels of care. Our compassionate and dedicated staff supports the patient and their family with a range of holistic services aimed at alleviating symptoms and restoring dignity.
Golden Rule Hospice Levels of Care in Woodstock
As a locally owned and operated hospice offering care in Woodstock and throughout the Atlanta metropolitan region, we offer these five levels of care:
- Routine Home Care: The first level of care takes place in your loved one’s home in Woodstock. We strive to help patients spend as much time at home as possible.
- Continuous Care: Our team comes to the patient’s home to provide continuous symptom treatment during a crisis.
- Respite Care: For up to 5 consecutive days, your loved one is transferred to a contracted in-patient facility so that you can take a much-needed break.
- In-Patient Care: If your loved one’s symptoms require treatment at an in-patient facility, we transfer them for up to 8 days to a contracted facility for In-Patient Care.
- Transitional Care: If your loved one is in active decline and does not qualify for Continuous Care, we offer an exclusive level of care called Transitional Care to ensure their needs are met.
We are the only area hospice that is offering Transitional Care. With that exclusive level of care, we surpass 90% of local hospices in the support we provide to patients during the final seven days of life.
What to Know About Hospice Care in Woodstock
Before choosing a hospice to work with in Woodstock, Georgia, make sure that the company has the appropriate licensing to operate in the state. Ask about payment options and what types of coverage are accepted.
Woodstock is located northwest of Atlanta between Kennesaw and Alpharetta. The reason this is an important consideration when you are choosing a hospice is because some companies that serve the Atlanta region may not be able to come to your location quickly if there is an emergency.
But as Golden Rule Hospice is based in Alpharetta, we can send nurses to your loved one’s residence in Woodstock quickly if the need arises.
Frequently Asked Questions About Woodstock Hospice
Q: What are the Woodstock hospice services you provide?
A: Our interdisciplinary team provides for the physical, psychological, and spiritual health of the patient while also offering counseling and support to the patient’s family. Discover more about Family & Caregiver Support and Physical Support & Management.
Q: Why choose Golden Rule Hospice in Woodstock?
A: We can send nurses fast to your location in Woodstock. As a locally-owned and operated business, the service we provide is more personal than that a nationwide company could offer. We are the only area hospice to offer Transitional Care.
Q: What other parts of Atlanta does Golden Rule serve?
A: Along with Woodstock, we serve customers throughout Atlanta, including in Brookhaven, Stonecrest, Marietta, Smyrna, Peachtree Corners, Gainesville, Douglasville and Stockbridge.